What are the people of the Journey All about?
The people of The Journey are passionate about Loving God and Loving People. We believe we are an extension of God's grace and love within an imperfect world. We aren't perfect but we understand and accept the grace that God provided us through His son, Jesus.
The people of The Journey strive to experience life through a lens of hope rather than gloom. We hang together. We laugh together. We sing together. We cry together. We experience life together. We believe humans were not created to live life isolated from one another. We desire to connect with one another through realism and authenticity, not a perfected facade.
What's important to the people of the Journey?
The people of The Journey believe that God has wired us with several directives for life.
- To grow closer to God each day. We strive for progression not perfection.
- To give Him our admiration. We worship through music, film, finances, and conversation.
- To grow closer to each other. We experience life together.
- To reach out to those that don't know God. God fills voids, erases hurts, and holds us up.
- To serve others in the church. Jesus himself, the Son of God, served mankind. We do too.